Radon and Water Quality Technician
RJ Inspections Inc. is one of the leading home inspection companies in New England. We are a well-established fully licensed and insured home inspection company since 1987. Our headquarters is located within the Merrimack Valley area in Methuen, MA.
We are looking to train a potential candidate for a permanent position. Must have a valid driver’s license. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal and driving record background check. Must be comfortable with driving for several hours a day.
Please forward resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Company car provided.
Workdays are Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (Possible Weekend Shifts)
Radon and Water Quality Technician Candidate must:
- Possess exceptional customer service skills (both in-person and phone)
- Have a passable driving record
- Have excellent computer skills
- Able to professionally interact with elite realtors
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Available for the occasional weekend shift
Technician will be responsible for conducting radon tests as well as water quality testing for our clients in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Position will include, but are not limited to:
- Radon monitor drop-off & pick-up
- Occasionally running office errands
- Report upload using software provided by company
- Manage annual calibration of all radon monitors
- Interpreting testing results and explaining results to clients
- Water quality test taking and taking kit to the lab
- Picking up test kits from the lab and bring them to the office.
- Occasional marketing help (help with presentations and other meetings with agencies)