RJ Inspections Inc. is one of the leading home inspection companies in New England. We are a well-established fully licensed and insured home inspection company since 1987. Our headquarters is located within the Merrimack Valley area in Methuen, MA.
We are seeking a full-time or part time Client Care Specialist to join our office team. Candidate must have excellent phone, computer, and organizational skills
Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license. Candidate will be required to make occasional errands using their own vehicle. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal and driving record background check.
Please forward resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Hours: 8-6PM (Hours to be determined.)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct contact and coordination with the General Manager and home inspectors.
- Maintain professional licenses for home inspectors.
- Answering phones using a multi-phone line system.
- Scheduling Appointments.
- Travel coordination.
- Organize and coordinate company schedule.
- Preparing/printing documents and contracts and ensuring that all appropriate signatures have been obtained.
- Maintain and organize client files.
- Filing, faxing, and e-mailing.
- Processing payments.
- Record keeping of all outstanding balances.
- Run local errands as needed.
- General administrative duties to support the office.
- Assist in maintaining professional licenses for home inspectors.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Team oriented
- Computer savvy
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Previous office management experience required.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.